Pitts Challenger – 73″ – 1.85m (50-70cc)Yellow 03 (Bulldog)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: 012371
Pilot-RC’s first ever biplane! And it could be no other than the classically beautiful Pitts Challenger.
Fear not about long setup times of traditional biplanes, Pilot-RC’s innovative and patented systems allow you to have the model completely put together in under 5 minutes, to then unleash the acrobatic monster that is our Pitts.
|Wing area:||1,717 “² (1,108 cm²)|
- SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
- Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Strong but light, precise and highly acrobatic
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings , wing stut and stabs.
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 50-70cc (easily fits DLE60, DA70 and GP76 engines inside the cowl)
Servos: x7 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron (total x4), x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Required extension wire lengths:
- x2 for bottom wing aileron servo: 12cm
- x2 for top wing aileron servo: 55cm (installed in bottom wing) + 46cm (installed in wing struts)
- x2 for the receiver to the the wing root, inside fuselage: 32cm
- x2 for elevator servo: 50cm
- x1 for throttle servo: 35cm
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories…